Friday, October 26, 2007

Aim For Perfection

Can you believe it? I was actually trying to AIM when I actually couldn't even SEE my target. Yeah, you can figure out why, if you didn't know.

“An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding.”

“
It concerns us to know the purposes we seek in life, for then, like archers aiming at a definite mark, we shall be more likely to attain what we want.” - Aristotle

2 Corinthians 13:11 (Paul addressing the brethren), "Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you."

2 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goldfish said...

I love your pictures! SO creative. Love your scripture verse, seems like I've heard it somewhere before... :D Yeah, you can link my pictures. I'll be sure to check your blog often.

Megan

Just of out curiosity, how did you find my blog?

The Visitors