Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Arggh... =) still smiling

haha.. well, had a pretty "okay" day today... and i had not been able to use my cellphone. Due to my carelessness, i left my battery charger at my friend's house! haa... =(

Anyway, i just remembered. This is pretty weird. You know, before i went for my Pow Wow camp, my mum specially bought a "brand new" (note that) torchlight for me. So anyway, it worked well BEFORE the camp. On the first night in the camp, i thought using the torch light would help. So i took it out... pushed up the button, and TADA! No light. hmm... maybe i'll try to re-put (haha... where did i get that word from?) the batteries. Still... No light out of my torch-light. And i went "Yeeshh". To plus it all up, this happened to me THRICE (THREE TIMES!) already!! And all of it happened in Rangers camps!! Is it what they call "jinxed" or what?! =) haha... but, seriously. Though i know I shouldn't be putting it as "jinxed". =D Anndd... NOW this is REALLY the weirdest part of my whole story... when i came back, the torchlight WORKED again!! So terribly WEIRD right? and i went like... "what?!" haha... seriously. I got kinda... hmm... how do i put it? "freaked out?". haha. Hey, but remember, all the torchlights were "brand new" ones... and they all didnt work. Sighs... So anyway, i ended up using my friend's (Nana, thank God for YOU! =P) extra batteries. "Yeessshhh!"

No comments:

The Visitors