Saturday, September 23, 2006

Haha... How 'childish' of us!

Hello people!! =) smiles*

Well, i havent been going online for nearly 4 days already... Haha. On Thursday, me and my sisters went to my aunt's house. I had 2 younger cousins there. Haha, and we planned to overnight till Friday. How fun it was! Even though they were all younger... i seriouslty DIDNT fell bored or left out at all! We were all SO hyper la i tell you! Haha. And oh yeah, the cool thing was, WE were ALL HOMESCHOOLED!! Haha. =) So for nearly the whole day, we were playing and playing and more PLAYING! It's so nice to just "play". Haha. Envy us. =P The thing is, i cant quite believe that i tagged along with all their silly games. Welll.... it actually ain't silly at all... like i just said, it IS fun to play! Haha. Can you imagine the childishness? Well, i guess not. Coz' maybe i seldom act the way i do with all of you who are reading this, than i do at home and with my cousins! "My 'younger' cousins. The rather "sad" thing is, my cousins my AGE no longer "play" along with us... But oh well, i was actually quite well off playing war games and buiding blocks and stuff. It really IS nice. Have you ever looked at yourself, and thought you were still a kid or somethin'? Well, the thing is, most of my friends my age think they're too "old" for "kiddy" stuff like that! How hillarious! XD Seroiusly, i think it is hillarious. But I REALLY HATE the part when people make remarks like : "Haiyo, aren't you too "old" for that? Look at your other cousins, they no longer play along with the "younger" ones." Goodness! How boring can it get?! I guess i'd always be very well off "playing" once in a while. smiles* After all, you're "only young once"... Haha. So ya' all got wot i was trying to imply today? Hope so. Haha... Oh come on! sighs. It really is fun! No kidding! So PLS just stop sitting around (oh how boring, i'm sure you know better than i do!) la... Haha. I dare to write this, cause' i know alot of people who're like that! Hahahaha... Hope you're not one of em'! wink* ;)

So till the next time, so long and farewell my beloved friends! =P Ahahaha...


No comments:

The Visitors