Sunday, September 3, 2006

Read on!

Heya People!Gosh.. i had such a boring day today. Erm by the way, sorry for the late update... coz' i edited it later...Haha. Nvermind if you didn't get what i meant! so lets continue...My parents went to Phuket last wednesday (on the 26th of aug.)and they'll be back tonight(28th aug.)... well, currently i'm staying in an aunt's house. So thats why... It's so boring! XD anyway, i'd like to add to my story on the Pow Wow camp now. So read on!Well, maybe the camp wasn't that bad la... but the best part of it were the Night Rallies!! it was so GOOD and totally AWESOME i can tell you! God's presence was amongst us as we worshipped and sang songs... and i actually didn't expect it to be that good! So i really thank God for refreshing us all during this camp... i guess it made alot of difference for some of my friends. And guess wat?! Me and my tent mates could have really, REALLY "qualified" for Tiger Court! But too bad (thank God) we didn't hv enough time for Tiger Court. Well, the reason why i said we were all good enough to qualify for Tiger Court was because... me and my tent mates (all 8 of us) woke up so late one morning and the worst part was that nearly all the commanders knew about it. Plus, on the last night, we came down to the canteen the LATEST and there were no more food for us to eat. And we all kena some lecturing la... hehe. BUT, this time, we did something good ok? so thats why we were late... hehe. Well, overall, the camp was pretty fun la. Mainly because my tent mates were CRAZY people, so i had lots of fun BEING crazy myself. Haha. Call me>? CRAZY! Haha... seriously. But i guess alot of people haven't seen my maddening* side... so you wouldn't get what i mean by crazy*. hehe. =P soo... HAPPY READING! i'll post something else now.. =)

No comments:

The Visitors