Sunday, October 8, 2006

Hello my "beloved friends"... again!


I am so SO sorry that i had to run off just like that without even finishing my story in the previous paragraph! Haha. You know, i think im writing like LEMONY SNICKET... You know who's he? Probably not. He's the author of all 13 (i think its 13) books of the series of the Unfortunate Events (oh... do mind me if i typed the wrong title). In case you were thinking what has "me" got to do with Lemony Snicket... Well, i've "accidentally" became a "lil" fan of his books just recently. But unfortunately, i don't buy any of the books. Its far too expensive. Haha. And the main reason is, i can already read one book in about 3 hours. So its no need to buy it. And another thing, the reason i said i think i seem to be writing in the same "manner" he writes is because: I think in the Book the 2nd, The Reptile Room, the author wrote the same thing as i did in my first sentence! (Oh, i know you wouldn't bother to see whether its true or not... But i just mentioned it for the "fun of it"!) Yess!! Well, in case you didnt know that i had a particular "sense of enjoyment" and excitement in reading books, now i shall tell you. YES!! Reading in my opinion, is one of the best things in LIFE!! In this whole cruel and polluted and evil, WORLD! Yup yup... Its true. But it will "obviously" not be interesting for you, IF you DESPISE reading like ALOT of people i know. It might be even YOU! Haha. But its ok... Too bad then. =) Well, i just looooove MPH! I bet you know MPH even if you "despise" books! Its a FANTASTIC place! Haha. You MUST be thinking im quite a mad person if you didn't know me well. I'm just simply typing only lah... But i enjoy telling you these sort of things. Hahaha... silly. Oh well, now lets continue. YeSSS!! Mph is the most wonderful place in the world! Whenever i go to Midvalley, which ofcourse, i go every week... I'll go to MPH straight away. No doubt about that. Most people would go shopping and stuff. Ah well here's the part i shall tell you the "truth". I DONT shop! Thats pretty bad for ANYONE. Yeah... I bet so. Yup... so that the "truth". So if i CANT shop... obviously i'd go do some "educational" stuff like reading. Ahh... that would be soooo much BETTER than "WINDOW SHOPPING"!! And for your information, shopping is not so good. Its boring. I mean i have everything i need. Owh well, although alot of people tend to need more and more and more and MORE and more and more and MORE and MORE, MORE, MORE!! Yes! You ARE agreeing with me! Thank goodness you are... otherwise... i dont know how. Hahaha... Alright, enough of that. You MUST be getting bored. Now i shall post something else... hopefully, just hopefully, its something MORE enjoyable to read. Hahaha... silly lah. =P

No comments:

The Visitors