Tuesday, November 28, 2006



Heya my dear friends!!


Phew its been a LONG LONG time since i'd posted somethin'... Anyway, as i guess all of you know... the latest highlight for last week was VBS and the HILLSONG UNITED CONCERT!! Haha, i WAS there!! Envy me, yeah... Hehe. =P Oh well, i think i'd start with VBS first. So...


One of the things and "times" i enjoyed MOST during VBS was our trip back to church from WET WORLD by bus... Haha... I actually posted this on Thursday night last week, but it didn't get through. So anyway, i'll start.

Well, the "thing" that made the bus ride so HILARIOUS were 4 girls that so far... i'd rate the funniest and the funnest to be with during VBS. So, the conversation began soon after we settled in the bus... (it went something like this, though i kinda' revised it "abit")

Me: Eh i want chewing gum, you still have it?
Ashley a.k.a Joker#2 (Shannon's sis): Ya, Kimmy, get it.
Kimberly a.k.a JOKER#1 (Ashley's cousin and Kristen's sis) digs out some "stuff" and says: See, i'm "operating" her bag. =_=
Then i pop in the chewing gum... after some "serious" operation. (take note: I usually exaggerate my stories "a little")

Me: Eh! Why you two got bubblegum wan?! I want also! (They had unknowingly to me, smuggled some bubblegum into their mouths.)
Kimberly sighs and turns to unzip Ashley's bag: See, I have to "operate" her bag again.
I start chomping on my bubblegum and very soon, the Joker#1 beside me blows an ENORMOUS bubble... I was tooo tempted to touch it, and i think i did. Kimberly lets out soft muffles as she maintains the shape of the "enormous bubble".
Me: It looks soooo TOUCHABLE lah!!
Ashley, E-lynn, Shirlynn, and Su May chuckles...

ALL OF A SUDDEN...

Ashley: Do you like ARTHUR? (Refering to ME)
Me: Huh? Arthur? Arthur Keng? Oh, your cousin rite?
Ashley: Yalah...
Me: NO.
Me: Why? YOU LIKE HIM AH?
Ashley: YUCK. (Laughs from us all)
And cheeky E-Lynn makes HER REMARK: Eh, but cousin and cousin can GET MARRIED wan what!
(I laugh uncontrollably...)
Me: Yerrrrrr!!
Kimberly: Yah, then you get ALIEN CHILD. (MORE LAUGHTER)

Well, it might not seem too funny now, but we were definitely creating some kind of "small havoc" in the back of the bus that day.

I start blowing a HUGE, HUMUNGOUS, bubblegum... and E-Lynn POPS IT!
Me: Yeesh, E-Lynn, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!
Ignoring my remark, E-Lynn went: Melody! Give tissue! (And she did that twice in a role)
Me: Eh, don't simply talk lah! (Starts rubbing my face to get the remains of the bubblegum off my cheek)

THE END and throughout the trip, we were making noise, although everyone else in the front "pretended" they didn't hear us... as far as i "perceived". And so I shall continue with:

THE END

No comments:

The Visitors