Wednesday, January 3, 2007


Hello people!!


Today today, i guess all of us are back to school life eh? Good good... X)
So, back to the continuation of the latest post! After watchnight service, we all went back to Sis. Kim's house. Those who arrived and stayed for the night were: Me, Joyce, Cerdwin, Shannon, Sarah, Zlwin, and Jason. (Matthew and Weng Soon came and left without staying) Well, i wish not to go blabbering on about what "we talked about'' that night, or rather, EARLY morning. Anyway, don't fret about the guys though. They weren't supposed to stay, but then... something lah... So, they stayed the night at the far end of Sis. Kim's house. And guess what, Zlwin had his little prayer meeting with Jason at about 5 am - 6 something! Goodness, i wondered why the we didn't join them. While we were all still chatting in sis. Kim's room, we all heard Zlwin praying. Goodness! And remember, he was in the FAR END of the house!

So well, we woke up at about 11.30am; the first day of January greeted us. The seven of us, including sis. Kim had our breakfast, Joyce left early in the morning cause her sis is leaving for NS. Then Cerdwin or someone suggested we have DEVOTION. So well, i thought [I THOUGHT] it would end at about 1 o'clock at the most.

BUT GUESS WHAT? WE ENDED AT ABOUT 3.30pm!! Haha, goodness, Zlwin decided that each one of us share with a Scripture verse each. So we did. I'll outline what each of us shared, yeah.

Cerdwin - Matthew 5:44. She shared about LOVING OUR ENEMIES. Go read it lah, lazy bum! =P

Sarah - Matthew 7:7. Sarah shared about asking and receiving. It was good.

Me - Jeremiah 1:5-8 says:

5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
6 "Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child."
7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.


Well, i shared about trusting God. When God calls, we must respond in the right way. I guess i'll share this another time!

Shannon: Exodus 32. Shannon shared about the anger of God and how it applies to us.

Jason: 1 Corinthians 14:1-5. Jason shared about spiritual gifts. Hmm, really good. =)

Zlwin: Uh, you know i actually forgot. Eheh. I think he did mention Hebrews 12:2! =D

But it was really, really FANTASTIC!! We prayed and prayed and prayed, and you know what? We started year 2007 praying and commiting it to God! I'm so excited and glad that we DID gather together for a "slumber party" that day! =)

Jesus loves ya'!

No comments:

The Visitors