Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hey people! *singing tune* =D

I’m in a very merry mood now! Yeah, as if you care. =P

Oh yes, I finally watched Shrek 3 yesterday. As I’ve promised, I’ll now give my opinion of it. Since SOME people say it’s not so funny, and ONE said it’s extremely funny.

We’re just so hard to please nowadays huh?
I find it too true for me. Well, I didn’t really find Shrek 3 EXTREMELY funny. But it wasn’t “not-so-funny” either. Simply to say, I really enjoyed it actually, though it was kinda’ short.

The part I remember where I laughed the most was where Pinocchio had to answer Prince Charming concerning where Shrek was. I have to say, I finally find the dumb-looking puppet quite clever now. Hahaha. =P

It’s okay if you don’t get it. I think I was the only one in the cinema who was most amused with that part. I laughed until I had to grip my seat to prevent myself from falling off. Take note: I’m probably exaggerating. *teehee*

But the popcorn was lousy. =(

Deeeee End!

No comments:

The Visitors