Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bus Company Band

As announced in my previous post, last Saturday in Grace Klang, GYLO (Grace Youth Leaders Outreach) held a special service featuring the Bus Company Band and Ps. Gurmit Singh – yes, the dude who preached in last year’s ISCF Rally. =)


Don't mind our smug faces.


Tammy, Petrina, and I






Whoah, I like this one. :D


Larry and Darren


Ps. Gurmit Singh



Shannon, Joyce, Aisha, and Jian Quin



Yeah, I was wearing specs again. :P


That's all the pictures. I shan't post too many. :)

Now for a sweet and short newsflash of what happened last Saturday. All of us who were present were the first happy bunch to hear the band play their newly composed song: Burning Desperately. (Oh, correct me if I'm wrong about the title.) Man, I tell you, they were superbly LOUD! And they were good at it, I dare say. :P After their performance, the band members took turns to share their testimony and talked about how God was with them throughout all the competitions and practices they went through. And later Ps. Gurmit shared about using our talents and giftings for God and to make a stand for Jesus.

To sum it all up, I’d be glad to use this quote:

IF YOU DON’T STAND FOR SOMETHING,
YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

Quote, my dad. =D Good one, eh? Ponder on it for awhile.

And without hesitation, I’d say that the best thing you can and must stand for in life would be for your faith in Jesus Christ. Put God first and everything else will be added to you. If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything. Zig Ziglar once said, “Just as the earth revolves around the sun, so should our lives revolve around the Son.”

No comments:

The Visitors