Sunday, September 17, 2006

Phew! What a long long day...

Hey people!!

Phew! Had a very very long day today... haha. I had to go to church early at 10.00am (was singing for youth church service, so had practice.) , even though, i lived so far away... i still reached church 10mins earlier! Haha. And then i had to join my fellow rangers to finish up some merits cause' rangers anniversary is coming!! (Its on the 24th of September) It was SO RUSH today!!
I managed to finish up my lashing merit, which was TERRIBLE (i have to admit, VERY truthful. =P)...Hehe. We were supposed to do a so-called "TABLE" for lashing merit... and it was HORRIBLE looking. Haha. It could barely stand!! Yeah, that was how bad it was. The worst "table" i've ever seen in my life!! Seriously... Haha. XD Anyway, i didnt even manage to get my lunch cause' it was soooo rush... Stomach was empty, but thank God i still had the energy to sing! To my friends who knew, you knew. Haha. No need to explain lah. Youth service was AWESOME today!! The guy from Altered Frequency, Andy Yeoh came to preach and we had a really good time. Though some of my friends didn't come!! Haha... And then, i had GYC (Grace Youth Church) Newsletter meeting. It took so long! Coz' God was good!! Haha. We had lots to share, and plenty of ideas started pourin' out. Um also, to those who attend our youth church, you could send in your poems, testimonies, stories, etc. to Shannon at: shannon.whatever@gmail.com

Alright, i really got 2 go now... So till the next time, TATA!! Haha, I think you might be quite tired of the TATA's already. So Toodles!! =P

No comments:

The Visitors