Thursday, September 14, 2006

There are just so many!!

Wow!!


How time flies!! It's already been like a year and a-half since i joined Grace Assembly church... And i've just been wondering: "How many awesome people have i met during this past year and a-half??

SO MANY!!!

And ofcourse, i can hardly name all of you... but i seriously want to appreciate those who have been a REAL blessing to me. A lot of stuff happened this past year ( seriously ALOT, both good and bad... but God was with me throughout. Good thing!! =D), and I had the opportunity to do alot of stuff i havent done before... pretty challenging at times, but God has been really VERY good. I've also been more involved in my youth church, and its really been growing ever sinced i joined last year!! Thank God. Now we have a pretty good lot of new people, quite a couple of them are from non-Christian families.. and its really SO good to see them so passionate about joinin youth and learning more about God. Haha. Im serious ok? Its not like, im just trying to make things sound nice and stuff... but it really IS true. Hehe. Things have been changing, and I seriously think its all in God right timing. I mean, come on! (To those of you who know... where i live...smiles. Just read on.) its CERTAINLY not by chance i came to Grace Klang and met all the people ive met... Coz' to those of you who know me, i live like 1 hour away from church!! Haha... Big joke... so its precisely what i'm saying! Not by chance, BUT for a purpose. Hope you got it. Hehe. Smiles* Anyway, thank you guys for making me welcome, in a way, like... you know... haha. Well, if you KNOW me, then you'll know what. wink* Hehe... So anyway, hope to chat up with all of you soon yeah!! ;) Tata for now!!

No comments:

The Visitors