Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bon Voyage!!

Greetings my beloved friends!!! XD


Goodness this will be me my LAST time blogging. I meant, i'll be away 4 a month! LEAVING TOMORO 4 CHINA & KOREA!!! Yipee!! Hurrah! Hurray! Yahoo! WooHoo!!! Haha... Oh well, my last words. Ah... to those whom i won't be able to say goodbye to in person... its such an awful pity!! Boo-hoo... =P

And oh yes! When i come back, i'll PLENTY of PICTURES. Haha. Look forward to that.

and oh ya... IF you ACTUALLY READ the newspapers... You would have come across North Korea (im goin south Korea yeah... And if you knew, North Korea is a COMMUNIST country. Ahaha. Maybe you didn't know. Oh, i can see maybe you didn't know the meaning of communist. Haha. Ah well, check the dictionary then! =P) Oh ok, back to North Korea. If YOU ACTUALLY READ the world news, you would have known that North Korea is planning to "throw" NUCLEAR BOMBS into um... some sea near Japan or something. So, if WAR actually breaks out in Korea... I might, sadly to say... Oh this is awfully terrible. I shan't say anything more! You can make the conclusions yourself. So till the next time... I'll be back on the 12th November. YES! Very loooooonng loooooonnng holiday. Haha. Thank God anyway... Oh well, so till the next post, TATA & FAREWELL my dearest, and beloved friends!!

No comments:

The Visitors