Thursday, October 12, 2006

Some People Make You Wonder...

Helloz! wave* =)


So how are YOU doin' today? Uh... nevermind that. I had no special greeting that's why. Hehe. =P Oh well, have you ever thought of anyone in particular that you really REALLY DISLIKE. As a matter of fact, i'm putting it VERY nicely already. But i bet if you REALLY REALLY DISLIKED someone, you would have had all SORTS of words stuck up in you to describe the "horrible" person you disliked very much. Hmm... am i right again? =) Maybe, maybe not. But you see, i guess most of you go to school. And i actually do not wish to mention school... because as far as i know, ALOT of schools consist of ALOT of HORRIBLE people... or nicer to put it, students. And ofcourse, not to omit, TEACHERS. Oh well, maybe if you don't like reading what you're reading, OR you LIKE what you're reading, you would continue. Its just that, i thought that MAYBE you would'nt like the fact of me reminding you of HORRIBLE mindless people you "meet" in school. AND i think, you must be wondering, why in the world someone like me... (someone who SUPPOSEDLY hasn't been through what you call the "toughness/fun-ness" of school life...) is writing something like THAT or rather, THIS. You're wrong, if you thought that i didn't know whats happening in schools nowadays. [I sound so... um.. (how shall i put it?) yes! Truthful. =P Hahahaha...] Yes, you're terribly, AWFULLY, extremely, TREMENDOUSLY WRONG! Ahh... You see, i HEAR ALOT of "rubbish" from my friends. I mean, ya... and if i can rate myself as a rather "good" listener, hearing what "silliness" they go through in school would be quite ENOUGH. And ofcourse, i'm not talking about MY FRIENDS. Dont mistake me. I meant what awful "rubbish" you have to through in school. I hear it all the time. Even if no one tells me, any ordinary person like me would be able to tell how bad school is. Oh well, i know i know, alot of you tell me things like: School's fun. You get to do lots of stuff with your friends. And ohh... what do ACTUALLY do at home? Isn't it BORE-RINNG? Blah! If you're reading this, and you've asked me this "silly" question before, now is you chance to find out the "true" answer. Seriously. I mean, come on people! You don't need to give me silly excuses like: Its FUN at school... blah blah blah. Now that's ABSURD. ABSOLUTELY. Oh yes, maybe school REALLY IS fun. I don't really know. But as far as i know, i know that school ain't fun at all. Well, its alright if you're not agreeing with me. Everyone has their own point of view. And i'm quite sorry if this offends you. But if you CONSIDER to THINK, IF only you would sit for a moment (even if it takes you weeks and days and months and years to just THINK!) and think... Maybe you might find that i AM right. Haha. I know, SO MANY things happen in school. But if you would find out the answer for yourself, i bet you would probably know, most of the MANY things that happen... are bad bad bad. Yeah... you're smart enough lah. I bet from the very beginning you would have had already concluded my whole "article" here. I just LISTEN and listen and hear SO SO MUCH... and come on, i wouldn't be writing about this if i didn't know anything of what students do in school. Ahah! Got you there. You see, i know. Some of my friends come telling me: "Ah... you don't know what it feels like to "SUFFER" in school wan la." Hmm... read it again. SUFFER. Maybe what you're sayin' IS TRUE. Yup, maybe i haven't SUFFERED the WAY YOU HAD. But oh well, i DONT NEED to ever SUFFER ALL THE THINGS you all suffer in school. Seriously. If my parents had put me in some government school, you think i would be what i am now? I dont know. Only God knows. But well, i guess all parents have different "minds of their own". Haiyah... come on lah.. don't lie to me. I know whats goin' on. So, if i know whats goin' on, i obviously would know that NO ONE in the world would like to go to school. If you're someone who actually LIKES to go to school, i'm sure its for a different motive other than study. You know, i have a friend. I think it would be alright for me to REVEAL who this friend of mine is. She's obviously, JOYCE lah! Ahah! If you didn't cared to know, she's really a smart girl indeed. She told me, if she had a choice, she would have had chose to study at home. AND i bet alot of you could and WOULD say that, too. But do you know that it takes effort to be able to study at home? And ofcourse, i told her: Yalah, you would be doin' SO MUCH BETTER if you were studying at home. Rather than wasting time in school, when the teachers hardly teach ANYTHING AT ALL. You would be able to learn so much more on your own. Yup, i know. Teachers don't teach. That's why alot of students go lepak-ing around doing nothing. What i'm saying now is the truth. Come on lah, if i could, i would definitely dare to show this "article" to your parents. Seriously. After all, this is FACT, and its plainly, THE Truth. Besides the teachers not teaching, there are lots and lots of stuff students do when the TEACHERS AREN'T TEACHING, and NOT WATCHING. Oh but ofcourse, i wish not to mention WHAT STUFF in particular. I bet everyone who's smart enough to know whats happening, would obviously KNOW. Phew! I'm really writing something very long. But i really do enjoy writing, and what's more, writing something that is very "updated". Its happening now right? RIGHT NOW. So this is VERY updated. =D Haha. I hardly did manage to laugh. For those of you who actually managed to read this whole "article", it was very "considerate" of you. Because many many people, wouldn't be able to make it through. I know alot of people who like DENYING the TRUTH. How silly. Its absolutely preposterous. Which obviously means, ridiculous. But yeah, i think HALF OF THE WORLD (i actually dare say) would rather LIKE to DENY the truth than to face it and find a PROPER SOLUTION to it. How awfully sad. Too bad, i think i can't really do anything about it. But if i could, i definitely would...

No comments:

The Visitors