Wednesday, November 29, 2006



Hello, my dearest _______ !! (Kindly fill the blank yourself. Thank You! =D)


Oh well, i was just about to type something just an hour an a-half ago, but all of a sudden a huge clap of thunder came along... and there goes the electricity. Lights off. So i had to "TOUCH" my way from upstairs to reach the living room... which is obviously downstairs. Sighs, thank goodness for my "HOMELY INSTINCTS" (As how i call it... i bet you have your own, HOMELY INSTINCTS. If you get what i mean.), I managed to reach the living room. Till my eyes finally adjusted to the very very dim lighting, which is very obvious to you that its from the street lights outside... My mum called and said: "Play the piano lah..." (or something like that) And you obviously don't play the piano in such DIM lighting. But oh well, i did it anyway. Oh my, to tell you the truth, IT SOUNDED... simply... so... HEAVENLY!! Really, i can assure you it did. Ah, another one of those "homely instincts"... But i'd rather bet these were "music instincts". Nothing to boast about really. After 6 years of learning piano, even in the dark you can start to play... by your "instincts" ofcourse. I guess all human were taught to do so, sometimes, in weird situitions, to "PLAY BY OUR INSTINCTS". Interesting isn't it? I started playing the Pachabel's Canon in D (or whatever you call it, i lost the music sheets sometime ago, only that faint memory in my head made me play it out) with such flaw that i tarally surprised myself (although i've done this before). And as i heard the rain splattering outside, i felt that heavenly... "sense". Maybe i'm exagerrating again, but you know, the melodious tones of the piano matched perfectly with the "pitter-patter" of rain outside. I've done this before many, many times. And really, to be honest, i actually like to play when it rains... It kind of blends in the music better. It may sound like a weird "theory" to you... But until you "feel" it, then only it'll make clear sense and rhythmn... Haha. Seriously, i'm not bluffing! My mum started to light candles; the atmosphere was perfect. I like it when its dark. And i definitely hate to play the piano when bright fluorescent lights are on. Whenever i play, i'd dim the lights, although its actually quite bad for my eyes to be fair. And my mum would come along and say: "Its bad for your eyes!" And she'd switch on the "bright lights"; and a moment later i'd turn them off again! Haha... Such silliness.

Oh well, so till my next post, I hope to see you soon, ______ (Yes please, kindly fill that blank. Whoever you are! Thank you! =P) Haha...


Cheers!!

No comments:

The Visitors