Tuesday, December 5, 2006


Heya people!!


Yup yup, i haven't been updating for a couple of days already... I'm "currently" in Christina Gan Yen Yen's (Nana for short... and you must be saying: Oh, now i know who "Nana" is.) house. Goodness, I've been overniting her house since last Thursday!! Haha, you might ask WHY, come ask me then. =) Anyways...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR GY CAMP 2006!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrahs!! Yipee!! Yahoo!! Yay!! Hurray!! I just can't wait! Can YOU?

Hehe... Oh well, I've been havin' a great GREAT time in Nana's house the past few days!! Thank God!! Haha, not that she's bad or anything... Gosh... =) Its just good to thank God. =P Haha... I'm currently out of words actually... that's why i'm not coming to a "straight topic". HAHAHA. Oh yes!! Tomorrow i'd be goin' to church for prayer meeting, and to meet with my GROUP LEADER to discuss some "stuff". Its GY CAMP!! Guess what's our group name? ....


"MAT PANCHING"

Nice le... Aiyah, although the "credits" don't go to me... It was "created" by my group leader, which will be revealed to you in "time soon to come". Hahaha. Yup yup, GY Camp is gonna' be (and you're gonna' have an...):

- different this year

- be a "BLAST"!!
- a WELL WORTH EXPERIENCE
- a thrilling camp!
- FANTASTIC!
- Bombastic! (uh, if i spelled that correctly.)
- Great!!!
- AWESOME!!
- SOOOO FUN, FULL OF FUN, LOADS OF FUN, PLENTY OF FUN!!
- ENCOUNTER WITH GOD!
- Enjoyable time...

Yup yup, although i bet there's more, my mind is CURRENTLY very blank... So, i guess you'll just have to BE THERE, DO IT, FEEL IT, and then... only you'll be able to JUDGE FOR YOURSELF!! =)

And my [sincerest] apologies to those... who cannot make it for GY CAMP because of some particular reasons. I guess i made you [envious] or somethin'... Hahahaha... =P

So till then, I'd like to quote the Camp Bible verse:

"Come and follow Me, and I will make you Fishers of Men." Matthew 4:19

No comments:

The Visitors