Thursday, December 7, 2006

Hello' folks!!


Today today... I went to Jusco with my mum and my 2 sisters. Before i start with anything, i guess you might be guessing already that there must be [MUST BE] something that happened that made me want to record my visit to Jusco... So... Maybe i'd give you a choice, maybe you'd rather just type something out in the cbox and stop reading this... It'll probably bring [bad memories]. =) Up to you!!

So, as we were walking about the supermarket, i spotted my mum frowning at someone. Very soon, i curiously turned to see what she was frowning at. There there, i saw this old lady, a familiar face [no, not my grandma]... She was roaming about, scolding and shouting at everyone and anyone she sees across her path.

I RECOGNIZED HER; SHE WAS THE MAD OLD LADY in JUSCO. [I think that sounds pretty rude, but it ain't abit funny. So read on.]

My mum quickly hurried us off saying: "Don't stare at her, come lets go; the words she's using are such bad words." (I think that's what my mum said) I couldn't help but stare. She was a familiar face, we've seen here before in the same Jusco outlet for at least 3-4 times already. And each time, she was walking around' shouting at every passer-by she sees. Its SCARY i tell you. The mad old lady wasn't exactly "filthy" or anything, she was just... not very clean. (you see, there's a difference between FILTHY, and NOT-VERY-CLEAN. I think FILTHY definitely sounds worser than... "not-very-clean...) Have you ever [EVER] met a mad person? A person with mental illness? Its not funny you know... Its... TERRIBLE. This old women we encountered, was truly a mad person with REAL mental illness. As we left the complex, i couldn't help but wonder... wonder about her past...

Maybe she had a very bitter past?
Was she rejected, discriminated, shoo-ed out, unwanted, by her family?
And so on and so on...

I believe every normal human like me would think this way... Its sad, its sad that this mentally ill women had NO ONE TO TURN TO... Its horribly sad that she had to roam around here and there, NOT KNOWING WHERE WILL SHE GO NEXT, OR EVEN HER FINAL DESTINATION. Its scary to know that, she'd let this spirit of hatred or confusion or... [whatever, you name it] snatch her life away just like that. Do you get what i mean? Yeah, and i still can't help but think, WHEN WILL SOMEONE [JUST SOMEONE] COME UP TO HER AND HELP HER, GIVE HER HOPE, GIVE HER SHELTER... WHEN? Sighs...



No comments:

The Visitors