Monday, December 11, 2006



Helloo... My [once] "beloved" friends!! =) Greetings [once] again!!


Oh well, today i went for the church service in GRACE PJ... and I went at 8.00am!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE!! You will be quite shocked if you continue reading... Maybe you'd try it for yourself next time if you're [as "desperate" as me... yeah rite, i was "just" exagerrating!]. Haha, so read on, fellas!! =D

Well, yeah, so if i had to be in church at 8.00am, i definitely had to wake up at 7.00am!! Yeesh, you know how tiring it is when i slept at 1.00am last night (oh, you might say, i do that too..), and the night before? 5.00am...!! ARGH! Oh well, i went anyway... I had to admit, i didn't stand up during praise and worship; i sat DOWN the whole time. I didn't participate in anything (whatever that means) as well.

As the African pastor was PREACHING,
my eyelids were already DROOPING.
So tired i was (like i said), that i actually "dreamed" of slumbering in bed...
Sighs!! I felt cold and gloomy, that even one of my friends noticed later on...

Oh, that must be bore-ing you already!! Anyway, the best part was, as i was trying me BEST [MY BEST!] to keep awake... I actually started thinking something:

UNTHINKABLE. SERIOUSLY.

This was what i thought (Goodness, i can't believe i'm being so "honest". Don't worry, its all true...): I'm so, so tired!!! I wish, oh i WISH that i was in bed right now!! Ish, shouldn't have stayed up so late reading that book!! Argh... (regrets, regrets, regrets) Hey... the toilet is pretty clean... hmm.. should i go for it? *waiting* for the opportunity...

Then, i finally told me sister: "I want to go toilet." Then i left for the "RESTROOM" ofcourse... Maybe you're not getting what i'm trying to get to, but the point is, i "pretended" i was going to the toilet. True, i went inside, (mmm, this toilet is wonderfully clean!! i think i'll just sit down.) yes! I went in, (uh, do you actually get IT?) i sat on the [sparkling clean] tiled floors of the toilet, ofcourse in my own PRIVACY, and i took 40 winks. Um... do you actually know what 40 WINKS mean? Haha, go find out yourself, SMART PERSON! XD =P hahahahah... Oh well, that's what i did. "DESPERATE" eh? Proves my point of 'desperation', despair, and "anguish" [gosh, ANGUISH?!]. Haha, so, that's ALL for the LESSON OF THE DAY!! Goodbye, and God Bless.


PS: Uh, if you think i was "UNHHYGIENIC", (Like what NANA says...) don't worry too much for me, I'm just fine. Besides, the toilet was NICE and CLEAN and HYGIENIC. Believe me if you will, i tell the truth. Thank God such clean toilets... REALLY RIGHT?!!

Cheers!!

No comments:

The Visitors