Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Olla [Gabby first said it! =)] my friends!!


Haha, i really don't quite know what to type at this moment!! =) Oh yes, i remember yesterday. Me and my family went to Midvalley in the evening. Well, we always go there on Mondays actually... So, we went there during dinner time. I was [starving!] (uh, as usual, i'm just exagerrating yeah... =P) So i was thinking about what i wanted for dinner, without realizing my what my Mum was discussing with my sisters. (We were standing outside McDonalds, waiting for my dad, who was obviously looking for a parking space in the parking lot. =_=) My Mum was actually asking my sisters what they wanted for Christmas and obvious stuffs like these. And i was so stuck-up in my head about what to eat for dinner that i actually said: I DON'T KNOW! Haha, goodness, especially when you girls are already typing out your CHRISTMAS LIST. =)


So well, as you already know, i was contemplating about WHAT TO EAT FOR DINNER. Hmmm...


And all of a sudden, just as my Mum was asking me and my sisters what we wanted for Christmas, I blurted out: "I know what i want! I want to eat LASAGNA! In Secret Recipe!


Uh, did you actually get that? Hahaha!! I didn't mean i WANTED Lasagna for Christmas!! I wanted it for dinner! Hahaha... Plain foolishness. Oh well, sorry if you didn't understand, most times, one can never understand another's foolishness. =) Some silly phrase... XD

So have a good day, mate!! Tata, and God bless ya tons!! =D

No comments:

The Visitors