Sunday, January 28, 2007


Hellooo GORGEOUS people!! =P Aiks, why did I say THAT?!


Oh yes, I shall type about today... TODAY!! Yeap, I just arrived home from the... MINGLE JINGLE party!! Woohoo!! It was ABSOLUTELY great, I can tell you. But FOR ME, I was expecting more time lah... I wanted to ''chat up'' with some people, but in the end, [sadly to say] I didn't manage to lorr... Haih. But oh well, it was STILL a very very VERY good good GOOD day!! God is GOOD!! And ofcourse, ALL THE TIME!! =D Actually ah... I'm very tired now. But the thing is, I don't FEEL like sleeping. (huh?) Yes, it doesn't make sense. Oh well, who cares?! XD

I really really thank God for today, it was a FANTASTIC day!! I managed to chat ABIT with EMILY & ROU SHINQ. Yipee yay yay!! ;) Well I didn't get to talk much, but at least, I did SOMETHING. Hehe.


Hey Emily, I forgot to FEED YOU. I'll call you soon, and FEED YOU. If you actually know what that means. MUAHAHAHA. =)

God is an AWESOME, AMAZING, WONDERFUL GOD!!! Wow wow wow!! I'd actually like to testify about something, but I lazy to type lah... So, I'll tell you soon if I get the chance. =P But before I'm done with this, I'd like to quote today's YUMMY YUMMY DELICACY!! Wink*

MATTHEW 10:19-20 ~ I LOVE AND LOVE AND LOVE AND LOVE AND LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE x 1 ZILLION .... this VERSE!!! Aaaaaahh!!! My God is great!!

So, God bless and have a good day... Make sure you read the verse before you go to bed. If not, GOD KNOWS what... (''what'' lah!! =P)

Janieeeelle

WHAT?? XD




No comments:

The Visitors