Wednesday, February 14, 2007



Hello, everyone!!! =)


Hmm... I'm thinking about what to write now. *pause*

Oh yes... I shall talk about ACC, once again! Its TOO exciting to NOT talk about it, I simply CAN'T resist!! ACC, ACC, ACC!! =P

Yes, ACC. Until now, I still won't want to reveal the meaning ACC. To those of you who know, you're blessed and priveledged! Awesome! I can't wait to work with you people! If YOU do not know yet, I'll tell u soon. Not here, though. =)

Oooh, the time is coming, and NOW is.

- So be prepared. Colossians 2:6-7

- Stay focused on the right things. Look to JESUS. Hebrews 12:2

- In EVERYTHING you do, be sure your FOUNDATION is on JESUS CHRIST!! 1 Corinthians 3:11

- Be rooted in GOD'S WORD!!! Ah, this is very VERY essential. Matthew 4:4

- TRUST God in everything you do; COMMIT all your plans to Him. Proverbs 16:3 and Romans 8:28

Even so, all this, I have not accomplished FULLY. But remember, we have the Holy Spirit to help us!! Acts 1:8

So all you people out there, lets work TOGETHER to EDIFY and EXHORT one another, learn how to LOVE and ACCEPT each other despite our flaws and errors, and trust GOD for GREATER things ahead of us!!! Woohoo!! Aren't you excited and exhilarated?!! *Pulls a big cheesy grin* Hebrews 10:24-25

We're together in this, ACC-ians, my partners in Christ!! =D Woohooo!!

1 Thessalonians 5:14-22
Janielle & Zlwin (Uh.. am I considered usin' ur name in VAIN? hmm no, its ACC. wink*)



No comments:

The Visitors