Wednesday, February 21, 2007




Hey hey, people!! =)


So how's Chinese New Year? Honestly saying, I'm rather in a BORING mood this year. Aiks. HOW CAN?! Well, CAN lo... XD

I've been wanting to write about THIS. So I shall, NOW.

Have you EVER DREAMED about...

FLYING?

Yes!! FLYING!! Incredible ain't it?! Well, just a few days ago, while playing piano, I recalled all of a sudden that the night before, I DREAMED about FLYING. Have you EVER?

The REMARKABLE thing is, it seemed so... SO... REAL. If I were to try to dream about flying now, it wouldn't be possible. I wouldn't get the same, EXACT... FEELING. It MUST only happen in a DREAM. For me at least.

Well, I shall not go into the details of my dream ofcourse. =P Haha. But its awfully interesting right? Man has tried NUMEROUS attempts to FLY, but it has always been possible only with special machinery or aircrafts.


But unfortunately, no proper human being on planet earth has succeeded in FLYING. Not by flapping arms, not my hopping, not by jumping off a cliff (aiks!), not by eating birds (huh?), not by praying, not by... etc etc.

Haha, I know, its hilarious... yet depressing. But oh well, we can still DREAM dreams of flying and soaring midair, thankfully. =) So learn how to dream. But not dream until you dream and dream and then you forget everything else.

WARNING:
Do not dream TOO MUCH. You could possibly, really jump off a cliff. Aiks!!


God will help us soar to new heights if we wait and trust in Him. (In the OTHER way yeah..)


Isaiah 40:31 says, "B
ut those who wait on the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.



Have fun dreaming!!
Janielle

No comments:

The Visitors