Monday, February 19, 2007



Heya folks! =) Happy Chinese New Year!


Well, I've been wanting to go online to write about last Saturday's YE Chinese New Year Party. =D Woohoo!!! It was GREAT!! Those of you who didn't come, you missed it.


You.

Really.

REALLY.

MISSED.

IT!! =P

Haha. (If you think I'm trying to CONSOLE you that its OK that you DIDN'T come, you're WRONG. My mission here is to make you feel GUILTY that you DIDN'T come!) *sticks my tongue out*

Yeapz, we had lots of fun and fellowship together during the party. It was superbly TERRIFIC. Marvelously DELIGHTFUL. And most of all, fabulously HILARIOUS!! (I ain't exaggerating this time yeah. Its all TRUE.)Throughout the party, we were all entertained by the games, and the jokes made by Chou Ta Sifu (Nick Aaron), the lil' girl in PIGTAILS and a PINK jumper (Sherene Teh!! =D), and the lil' boy who looks like a big boy XD (Poh Leong!). They were acting throughout the party and entertaining us with their SILLY-NESS. Haha. You guys did tremendously well, I can say!!! wink*

Good to see you if you came, definitely NO REGRETS right? =)

Sad to know that you didn't come, if you didn't come. Very REGRETFUL right? =)

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures for you. Haih. Niway, NO CURES for MISSING the PARTY!! Muahahahaha. =)

Have a great week peeps!!
Galatians 5:16
Janielle


No comments:

The Visitors