Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hola, pretty people! xD

I just read a magazine earlier, and there's this article called: "10 Most Annoying Situations In Life". A few minutes ago, I was thinking about what I should write... And *snap!* a verse came to my mind, and it related to the "(nearly) most annoying situation in life" that I read in the magazine. Aha!

You must be thinking of all sorts of "annoying situations" now. I'm sure you have a very long list... =D Well, the (nearly) most annoying situation in my life that occurs to me now is: when someone talks and talks and talks (x1 million) and never stops talking! Oi, listen to me at least! Really, I've met quite a bunch of these Irksome Folk. (Hahaha!) They just can't stay quiet and listen to others. Blabber and chatter and yammer and natter and gabble non-stop, they will! And I'll be very sad if you're one of them. Aiks!

You know what? Its actually OK if they talk about good, funny, pleasant, and FRUITFUL (profitable) stuff. But sadly, most Irksome Folk aren't quite fruitful in their talk. Instead they talk CRAP! I won't be surprised if YOU'RE one of them. Haha. Yes, I know. I'm not lecturing you or anything. I'm simply WARNING you. I know I can't just say this without some sort of foundation... So here goes, I already have one! =D

Ephesians 4:29 says: "Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Yes! Let no corrupt word (trash talk) come out of your mouth! But always what is good for edification (encouraging & helpful). All in all, God tells us in His Word that we should glorify Him in everything we say! I know alot of people talk trash, and you know what's trash? Things that are no longer in use; unwanted stuff that are useless and unprofitable to anyone! Well, I admit, I'm not perfect either. I still talk trash sometimes, and rotten words still proceed from my mouth. But at least, I try. We need to ask God to cleanse us and to take full control of our tongue. Ofcourse, we may still make mistakes, but God will honor those who make an extra effort!

1 John 1:9 ~ If we confess our sins, the Lord is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Trash talk is not what God wants us to do. It doesn't please Him when you curse and swear and say dirty things. BAD BAD BAD! What's more, its never right to say it to other people. I've seen so many of you curse and use vulgar language in your blogs. What's so good about it? Does it help you in any way at all? Maybe it helps you "release your anger", but that's the lie of the devil! Its NOT God's will for you, and its already stated in God's Word. So do something, before it gets too hard!




Well, hate me if you want, but what I said was right. No apologies. =) Go check out Zlwin's post (Where's God In Your Life?) for more. Haha. God bless you, dude! =D

Let God reign in your life!
Janielle Beh







No comments:

The Visitors