Wednesday, March 28, 2007



Heya my friends! =D

I'm at my aunt's house now, just came back from Jusco. I'm kinda bored; thank goodness for a computer! =P Hmm... So what shall write about?

Aha! A verse just popped up in my mind. Here goes...

Proverbs 37:5

"Commit your way to the Lord;
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass."

The Psalmist David tells us we should "commit our ways to the Lord". Now this part should make you think. How often do you commit your plans and your hearts desires to God? Many times we worry over this and that, and we often seek help from our friends or family. But you know, in this verse, God is telling us that we should, and must, commit our plans and troubles to Him at all times. Ofcourse, it is not wrong to ask for help from people. But then, how much do we depend on God for help? How often?

I don't think I'll have to explain much. You can think it out yourself. God has been throughly great & awesome in my life. He's done so many wonderful things for me! And I can tell you, I know God is real because He proved Himself real to me! So after you commit your plans & ways to God, what's the next step? Read Psalm 37:5 again. Yes, God tells us to trust in Him also! In the first place, how can you commit your troubles to God if you don't trust Him? Maybe God has not been real enough in your life, but you can ask Him to be, right now! I can guarantee you, I'm 100% sure He will make Himself real to you if you would just have that bit of trust & faith in Him. =)

And now, for the conclusion... Sometimes we have so much to do, we want so many things, we need so much, but what can we do about it? Well, I don't know what your troubles are... But I know that if you would commit what your needs to God, and trust that He is real, He will "bring it to pass" in due time. Amen! =D

So keep trusting God, He is all knowing, and you know what's the best part? God loves you! So don't go running around like a headless chicken when your Guide and Good Shepherd is right here ready to help you out. Call to God, and He will answer. Jeremiah 33:3

Jeremiah 29:11
God is Sovereign!
Janielle Beh

No comments:

The Visitors