Tuesday, April 10, 2007


I've been TAGGED by four wonderful people! =D And now only I do what I'm supposed to do. =P I've been TAGGED by Tammy, Joanne, Su Ling, and Justine Tee!!

The RULES: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

#1 I totally dislike MELONS! All sorts of MELONS, you name it! As long as I can remember, as long as I have dwelt on planet earth, I've NEVER fancied MELONS. Gah! (Isn't that weird?)

#2 I HATE RICE! Well, I can't say I throughly HATE rice la... But I just don't like to eat rice. I've never had the appetite for it. (Is that considered weird?)

#3 The later I sleep, the earlier I wake up. But if I follow the same routine for 3 days (maximum), I'll probably pass out the next day. Ahaha. (I don't think that's very weird though..)

#4 I can't believe I'm still alive! Now that's very weird, because I have two villains in my house who deliberately irritate and "torture" me everyday. I'm sad I've got to be stuck with them. (Note: I'm probably exaggerating.) xD

#5 I've stopped watching tv. I probably got bored of it. Or maybe I've found something much better to do. Woohoo! (Now is that very weird? I know you watch tv everyday.)

#6 I am SURE I have short-term memory loss. (Su Ling said: "I think...") But it'll be quite useful for: If you tell me you most darkest secret, I'd probably forget it. So you wouldn't have to worry about me telling anyone. Besides, if your secret is so dark, I'd rather choose to forget it anyway. =P Argh, this is so very BAD! I wish I could find a cure for it.

Here's the 6 weirdos I'll TAG: xD


Emily

Su Vien

Sophira

You Zhi

Yvonne

Andy

Love Jesus loads!

Janielle Beh

No comments:

The Visitors