Sunday, May 13, 2007

A note from the Author:


To my dear friends: YOU.

I, Janielle Beh, will now officially stop writing. It will only be "for a moment". Do not worry, I will surely come back when the "season" comes. For now, this blog will remain as it is. Do not think that I'm stopping writing because I am grounded; or too busy; or have ran out of ideas; or am bored; or whatever you're thinking is the reason. =)

So till then, I have to admit this is a solemn post, but don't fret, I'll come back! =D

Take care and keep blogging good stuff! xD See ya around!
John 8:31-32 ~ Jesus said, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
Abide in God's Word, and so prove to be His disciples. Hide God's truth in your heart, and it will set you free!

A Note From The Author,
Janielle Beh

No comments:

The Visitors