Sunday, July 1, 2007

Greetings, my friends! =)

Aw man, I’m so tired now. Just got back from dinner. Had a long day!

Today YE was great! We had Miss Glenda Resurrecion, our special speaker for the day come over to share with us. She’s from the Philippines. I loved the way she talked. Haha, it was a fun day in YE. A lot of people were missing because MGS was having some Canteen Day or something. Too bad for you all who missed YE today! You missed out a lot! =P

I just remembered: Tomorrow’s the first day of July! Or rather, today’s the last day of June. And tomorrow we’re entering into the next half of year 2007.

So what have you been doing for the past one half of this year?

I thank God that the first half of year 2007 was simply wonderful for me. =) Now I wonder what’s in stored for me for the next six months. Do you wonder? Or maybe you already know. God’s has His plans for us. It’s all laid out nicely. The catch is whether we’ll seize what God has for us, or follow our own plans.

But God knows best. He created you. So naturally, He’ll know what He created you for right?

So the clever thing to do is to look to God, your Creator!

Matthew 6:33 ~ Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

God be with you! =D



No comments:

The Visitors