Sunday, July 8, 2007

I told you in the Thursday post I couldn’t go online cause’ of some Streamyx problem right?

Today I really wanted to post this, so I prayed and asked God fix up the problem. When I tried to connect, I realized that the password was changed. And I didn’t know what was the password! I tried everything I could think of. I tried calling my dad to ask, but he didn’t pick up. And while calling, something happened.

The word: training123 spelled out in my mind.

I doubted it would work. But I gave it a go. And guess what?! It connected instantly!! I can’t believe it! And the amazing thing is, I wasn’t even guessing anything. It popped up in my mind; without me even thinking.

God is great!



“I FEAR…” (Part 5)

One of the things we’re all afraid of is REJECTION.

Sometimes, God puts us in difficult situations. It might be a situation you don’t want to be in. And I’m not talking about a BAD situation; I’m talking about a GOOD one. You might be chosen as a leader in your youth group. But you’d rather prefer to be a “normal” person in youth church. Now, that’s not a really BAD situation right? At least, you’d be doing something good.

Caleb Tan once said: “Don’t look down on yourself; be strong.”

Aha! It sounds typical. But really, we all tend to compare ourselves with others. Whatever you are chosen or appointed to be, do not turn it down. Its an opportunity for God to use you!

The right thing to do is to look to God, and to do what you can do. Maybe God planned it. You’ll never know until you find out. And you’ll never find out if you choose to follow your OWN plans.

Proverbs 19:21 ~ There are many plans in a man’s heart, nevertheless the Lord’s counsel – that will stand.

Another thing that links to the fear of rejection is the FEAR OF NOT BEING QUALIFIED. When we compare ourselves with others, it shows we’re afraid we’re UNQUALIFIED. If you were chosen to be a leader in your youth church, you might doubt you’ll do a good job because you think you’re not qualified enough. But its wrong to think like that!

God has His plans for you. Its either you seize the blessing, or you let someone else take it. You might NOT be qualified. But in God’s eyes, if you trust Him to help you, you’re as qualified as anyone out there.

God can bring you to a higher level. You can’t stay where you are all your life! God has it all planned. Don’t stay a loner. Don’t stay unrecognized. Not anymore.

Rise up to seize YOUR future. It’s now, or NEVER!

No comments:

The Visitors