Saturday, July 28, 2007


“Nothing lasts; everything fails. Only the promises of God will stand everlasting, never-failing.” – Janielle Beh

Hmm, I can really quote good quotes of my own, huh? =P Haha. Now here’s a quote from the Word of God – and you can count on this one for sure!

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” – Mark 13:31


Anyone can fail you. Even your best-est of friends can fail you. But that doesn’t mean you keep to yourself and stay away from people just because you know they’ll fail you one day. =P In every friendship or relationship we have, we can expect a little disappointment. That’s why, I learn not to put such high hopes on people. We’re not perfect. You shouldn’t put high hopes on me, too. =)

But do remember, you might not feel it now, but there will come a time when you’ll remember this post you’ve read and think, “Oh yes, all my friends have failed me, but now I know I can turn to God.” Nothing lasts in this rotting world; everything will fail one day. But like I said, you can count on the promises of God to keep you going! What a relieve!

Someone said LOL also stands for LACK OF LOVE. I think it was Edwin. =P Hahaha. Well that’s quite a good one, I’d say. =P So do you have a lack of love? Many of us are very privileged kids. We have parents who want the best for us, and care for us. But there are also plenty out there who haven’t got such a good chance and blessing like us.

“But from everlasting to everlasting, the Lord’s love is with those who fear Him.” – Psalm 103:17

What a wonderful promise of God! Will you respond to this promise? Oh c’mon, don’t sit here stagnantly and stare at this like a blur case! =D God loves you and me. We can count on God in our deepest trouble. It doesn’t matter whether your problem is big or small; God is right here waiting for you to give Him a ring! =)



I found yet another quote book my dad bought! =D


So are you facing the wrong direction now???

Have a good weekend! Jesus bless! =)

No comments:

The Visitors