Sunday, August 12, 2007

Would you say I’m a nature freak or a good photographer?

Aha. =) I’d say I’m a nature freak + a good photographer. And the result?

= a freakin’ good naturalistic photographer

Wow, I actually thought of that. Hahaha. And also, I checked the dictionary for the word naturalistic. I hope I’m using it the right way! =P

There’s another “equation” I thought of: A super terrific camera + a superbly terrific photographer. And the result?







I like this one. The sun was actually glowing up the leaf. (Yeah, I created a new term: glowing up. =P) But I managed to just capture the leaf and leave the background black. Cool.


Its not a fly. Its probably a type of fly.










I see a monkey. (Yes, I even got the chance to take a MONKEY.)

But if you notice properly, you'll actually see monkeys all around you. That's what I see. =P

But sometimes its better to focus on the "pleasanter" things.

I'm watchin' you... (Ok, this is unrelated to the above captions. =D) And oh, please don't misunderstand, I'm not the monkey, okay... Hahahaha.


Yeah, so that’s the result. I bet you’ve seen the rest of the shots I posted in the earlier posts. That’s all for today. I’m going to call Miss LOA now and sleep in a jiffy. You don’t need to know who Miss LOA is. She’s just so LOA man… That’s why I have to call her. (Haha, kidding.) xD

No comments:

The Visitors