Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Charged for Over-Snacking

Gah, I’ve been “over-snacking” too much nowadays. Even my sisters have noticed that I’ve been sneaking at the fridge and nibbling on chocolates nearly all the time and snacking on cakes and biscuits. But you see, the whole problem started all because…

I study in the kitchen!


Laughs and cries. Now, how funny can that be? The word gluttony just popped up in my mind. Does it have anything to do with “over-snacking”? Haha. I hope not, though. Cause’ I just checked the dictionary for the definition of “gluttony” and it actually means: the act or practice of eating and drinking to excess. Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins in Christian tradition.

Oh my goodness, I didn’t know that!! But “over-snacking” isn’t that bad right… Or is it? After all, it is still considered as a bit “over”…

Haha, just for laughs. Jirene took this shot while I was flipping through a guide book on famous eateries in Phuket. Oh and by the way, I just realized, you don't have to bother the nitwit in the background. Haha, kidding.

No comments:

The Visitors