Sunday, October 21, 2007

GY Camp 2007

I was just calling up some people (A LOT of people, actually…) to tell them about GY Camp this year end and invite them to come. Man, I’m so glad that I actually took the initiative to call all these people! YOU can make a difference, too. Some of my friends didn’t even know that they could invite their school friends or non-Christian friends. But yes, you can! Invite as many of your friends to come! You’ll never know what might come out of it.

I was looking through my contacts list in my phone, and I just dialed the numbers and called different people. Surprisingly, the people I didn’t expect to respond to my call seemed to be more interested to come than the people I thought would be interested to come!

I managed to call a few of the Calvary youth guys to come also. And I’m surprised that even Sherlyn is coming! I hope Reichel can come… And guess what, I even called Michelle Yeoh! =D It’ll be my third year going for GY Camp, and I bet this year’s gonna’ be another blast of a camp! ;P



I LOVE THE LOGO!! Caleb Tan designed it. The t-shirt this year is gonna’ be really nice, I’m sure.

The Camp Theme:

Do It Everyday (D.I.E) – based on the Scripture verse Matthew 16:24, “Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.”

Camp Venue: Barre I.J. Centre, Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands

Camp Dates: 8th Dec (Sat) – 11th Dec (Tue) 2007

Camp Fees: RM 175.00 (Closing date: 2nd Dec 2007)

Do try to come! You’ll have no regrets, I guarantee you. ;)

No comments:

The Visitors