Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Is Over

There you go. The last exciting bit of the year is over already – Christmas, I mean. There weren’t many programs this Christmas. I’m really quite grateful that I was part of the Christmas play (the Big Hullabaloo, they called it) by the PJ rangers. Otherwise I would have been quite bored. Well at least I was part of something, you know.

Here are the pictures my dad managed to snap during our performances in PJ on Christmas Eve, and in Klang, on the 25th.

The crowd was HUGE on Christmas Eve day. All the kids had to sit at the front while we were presenting.
The Christmas Tree (or, gender confused ogre?). Ahaha. Or better known as, Sam, of course.

The pretty bells (with blue ribbons and all). Oh, and Shaina in the middle.

Diane, Charlene, Kedric, and Tjin. Oh, and I just noticed Sam's face!


Samantha and Andrea


















Shawna and Zoe

Wee Yen, Naeden, Darren, and Wei Sern


Mum and Joyce

Brenda, Grace, and I

With Sherlyn and Brenda. (Mygoodness, we look sick in this picture. The lighting's horrrrrible.)

Meena and her lil' sista. They actually look alike, you know.

Ai Vy and Christina

You should see his tie. Ha ha.

Artwork by Zoe Lim.

Tania and I.

Merry Christmas!

I like this one. It's part of my mum's scarf.

Ooh, I like this one, too. I sort of snapped it by accident.

Caleb and I. (Photo grabbed from Sam Ong's blog.)
Oh my, oh my, oh my. Did you know what?

Caleb’s going off to the little town of Robe today! Hint: It’s somewhere, someplace, in the land Down Under… Boo hoo hoo. I wonder when will we see him again?

25th December was the last time I got to see Caleb. It'll be some time before I see him again. Don't worry Caleb, we'll miss you. =P Hahah.

No comments:

The Visitors