Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We may only have tonight

Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 9:31pm
 
Does it scare you to think that today might be your last day?

Then again, today is ALWAYS your last day. Because today will never come again. There will be no other day with the same opportunities, the same people whose path you will cross at that exact point in time. Today is the only day we have.

And what of tonight?

I tend to waste a lot of time at night. What I have to do, I delay, I think, Nah I'll do that tomorrow.

What if tonight is all I have left in the hourglass of life?

Oh..

Yikes, then I shouldn't even bother with this! I'll go do what I know I must do now.

Make full use of tonight, today, the present moment in time. That's all you and I have! Seize it! Mark these words! Carpe diem, my friends!

Good night,
Janielle

No comments:

The Visitors