Monday, July 25, 2011

THERE IS MORE - joyceshamini :)

by Janielle Beh on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 1:10am

'It’s all VERRRRYYYY exciting, how I’m being made to repeat elementary spiritual
lessons now after all those years of being a Christian. I’ll follow  Him wherever He takes me! I really believe that anything could be worked out now, as long as we REMAIN in Him. Live, breathe, laugh, cry, work, operate in Him.

I wonder, why does He say that APART from Him we can do NOTHING? I daresay many have
achieved many things without God. So it can only mean that THERE IS MORE. Imagine putting so much effort and yielding results and yet have your yields labelled ”nothing” in the end. Yer. And so Lord, once again, I enthrone You Lord in everrrrryyyyyyy
branch of my life.

Oh and I admit my stupidity more so You would come teach me
more!'

~ joyce shamini :)

No comments:

The Visitors