Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Olla people!!! (As Gabby says... =D)


Alright!! So... Yesterday I was actually GROUNDED. YES!! GROUNDED!!
OK, so... What so SURPRISING anyway?? Well, sadly to say, Zlwin was actually surprised that I got GROUNDED. Sheesh. Haha, what so SHOCKING anyway?? So, Zlwin says, he thought I was this goody-goody girl who listens to instructions ALL THE TIME.

I think... THAT SOUNDS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Haha, who doesn't get GROUNDED anyway?? NO ONE!! If you never got punished for something bad you did before... I think you must not be quite HUMAN. =)

Yeap, I was grounded... For something lah. ;) I knew you'd wanna' know what!!

Okies then, I've got to go. There's a special service tonight in GRACE PJ. Victor Kusi is here. (Uh, I'm not sure if that's the correct spelling though...) You know what Janna said when my mum said Victor Kusi?? "Oh, that BLACK COLOR GUY ah??"

HAHAHAHA. He's a black guy lah...

Ok ok, TATA now. =) Hmm... I cooked up a recipe: The main ingredient is... Matthew 6:19-21

Janieeeelleee



No comments:

The Visitors