Friday, February 2, 2007



Greetings, my fine-looking friends!! *Smiles gleefully* (Ish, why everyone's so shocked that I got GROUNDED?!!)

Hmm... I haven't been writing "articles" nowadays. Haha, Have to start 'thinking' again. =)

My, my, oh my... oh my... (No don't worry, nothing TRAGIC happened.) Oh my... Oh, My GOD is so so so so SO GOOD to me!! He's so wonderfully good to me!! In fact, to us all.

When was the last time you thanked GOD for something?? WHEN, exactly??

You forgot?? Or... You remember??

Think about it. Sometimes we're all so busy with our lives, we FORGET what's IMPORTANT. And we tend to NEGLECT and TAKE FOR GRANTED what MATTERS MOST. Don't you think so? Its sad. But we must learn not to be so caught up with our own lives that we forget whats IMPORTANT.

Ok, so when was the last time you actually ASKED GOD for something? (Now, that's different from THANKING GOD for something..) Just think about it. I won't say much. I don't know your daily life, so I can only make you PONDER on this.

There are so so so so many VERSES in the BIBLE that talk about THANKING GOD. And as a matter-of-fact, ASKING GOD, too. I'll dig out some verses for you. Pray you'll read it!! Hehe. Its for OUR good. *Winks encouragingly*

ASKING GOD -


James1:5-6
1 Peter 3:12
1 John 3:22
1 John 5:14-15
Matthew 7:7-8
Matthew 21:21-22
Mark 11:24
John 15:16 (My favorite!! =D)


THANKING GOD-

Phillipians 4:6-7
Psalm 107:1-3
Psalm 105:1
Ephesians 5:17021
Colossians 1:10-12
Colossians 2:6-7
Colossians 3:14-17
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (I like this one!!)


Okies then, till the next short "something-to-ponder-on" article, may God bless you and may you in turn be a blessing to others!! *Grins enthusiastically*


Cheers!!

Janielle

No comments:

The Visitors