Sunday, February 4, 2007

Howdy, my exquisite friends!! =)


Oh my... I was so dead tired on Friday and Saturday!! There is a 50 hour prayer, prophesy, and preaching event going on in church. It started on Friday and is on going till the 50th hour ends, which is at 10pm tonight. And guess what?? On Friday I stayed in church until about 4.30am!! Slept at 6.30am and woke up at 8.00am... =) AiKS!! I THINK I'm tired... =P

Before I EMBARK on my "VOYAGE" to Slumberland, I shall 'cook up' something beneficial for your (spiritual) health today. Haha... XD

So what exactly is beneficial?? The answer is found in: 1 Timothy 6:14 (There are so many answers!! All found in the Bible..)

Yes, and in 1 Timothy 6:14, LOVE is mentioned. Aha!! LOVE. (Does that sound 'harsh' to you??)

Aye, LOVE's the word. Its hard to love. Don't you think so?? We all need to love others. I forget to love others everyday, too. I think we would be better off LOVING OURSELVES. But you know what? The Bible speaks of LOVING OTHERS. John 15:12 says it all.

I shall now proceed to the yummiest part of today's scrumptious treat:

1 John 4:7-11 says:

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.



Tata for now!! I'm sulking already... Off to Slumberland!! Woohoo!! *Poof!! I'm gone.

No comments:

The Visitors