Tuesday, February 6, 2007


Greetings, earthlings!! Aha... =)


I'm pretty pleased with myself today. Haha, I managed to finish my studies before lunch!! Woohoo!! And guess what I did after that??

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was totally engrossed (To Nana: I checked the dictionary, ENGROSSED can be pronounced as [en gross AND in gross] lah!!) in my sister's book, "The Wall and the Wing", by Laura Ruby. And who in the world is she?! Nevermind, you wouldn't know also. Haha.

Oh oh oh, DON'T YOU like reading?!! Its crazily, fantastically, amazingly, intriguingly, fascinatingly, remarkably, AWESOME!! Yes, reading. Ahah!! Its way WAY better than watching movies, come to think of it. Hmm... I believe ALL HOMESCHOOLERS, SHOULD, like reading. Its good. (Ish, my mind's pretty 'blank' now, mind me if I'm botherin' you about my reading frenzy!)

Haha, but oh well, this really IS MY blog... So since today I'm in a... I-wanna-tell-the-world-I-love-reading mood, you'll have to bare with me. *Chuckles like a villian*

Oh how I wish I lived in a... forest environment. Then everyday in the cool of the day, I'd gather my books, find a nice, peaceful and serene corner amongst the lush greenery, and READ READ READ!!!!! Oh my... I'm already picturing it. Sighs. If only I could. (I'm feeling bad now. There's a tugging at my heart. How I pray I could do that one day!!!!) Haha.

Okey dokey then, off I go to... ''somewhere''. But before I end, I'd like to conclude with: A Thought For The Day.

Thought For Today:

Are you the way Jesus WANTS you to be?? (I'll post an 'article' soon. Read on!! =D) Proverbs 12:1

*Chuckles chuckles... fades off*
Janielle


No comments:

The Visitors