Wednesday, February 28, 2007



Hello my friends!!! =D

I think I shall ask you something that'll hopefully make you think. Think think think. =)


"Where is GOD in your LIFE?"


I know, for Christians, you'd be thinking about going to church every Sunday, or maybe Saturday. (I guess most of you are Christians here. Haha.) What about weekdays? When I tell non-Christians about church, they always think about SUNDAYS. Haha. And all sorts of religious stuff. But you know what? YOU should know that being a Christian isn't just about going to church on Sundays ONLY (My dear friend, Christianity is certainly NOT a DUTY.), and getting to heaven when you die. =P Haha.

Being a Christian is a walk with GOD. I know, you've probably heard of this for the umpteenth time, but have you been walking with God?

Galatians 5:16 says: "I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh."


As God's children, we are SUPPOSED to walk in Him. We may seem quite healthy on the OUTSIDE, but INSIDE, we're practically rotting. (Harsh? Good for you.) The only solution to good health both on the outside AND inside, is God's Word. I know you know this, but you're just avoiding the thought of it right? Well then, its up to you after all. You either choose LIFE... Or DEATH. God's Word is LIFE. The other way, is certainly DEATH. So choose.

Walk in God, my friend. And how do we do that? Think about it. Think think think. Find the solution for yourself, if you're REALLY "hungry". Then the answer will SURELY come to you. =)

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things which you do not know."

So till then (I'm off to dinner now, while also 'savoring' Lord Of The Rings.),
Janielle

No comments:

The Visitors