Sunday, March 25, 2007

Heya everyone! =D

Whoopee! Today was a very fine day indeed! You know, I didn't sleep at all yesterday. I only slept for three hours in Joyce's house today. That means I slept at 5am! Haha. Crazy people are we! But God is good, finally I managed to catch up with Joyce. That's very fortunate really! But thank goodness God kept me awake today. Otherwise I would have been dozing off in YE.. xD

Oh yes, let's talk about TODAY! =D Today was an "official" Friendship Day in YE. Aha..

Yeapz, today was Friendship Day! It was really good. We had praise & worship before all else, then Larry conducted some best friends talk show to make things more interesting. And Larry asked a few really... stupid questions (really!). Haha. Like: How many times do you think your friend goes to the toilet a day? Yeah, it was silly, but funny at the same time! =) By the way, the 2 very best of friends were... Commander Desmond Lim & Uncle Toby! Haha, or better 'sounding', Commander Kwang Yew la. Haha. Then they both did a short sharing and we wrapped up with praying for each other. Really good. Well, I'm so glad I came for YE today! Yipeeeee!

Unfortunately, I didn't bring any camera, so all the pictures are with Zlwin, the camera guy for the day. Haha, he'll be posting by tomorrow I think. =)

Gahh... I'm so tired now. My legs ache! And tomorrow's another long day. But oh well, I'm glad I'm going to church, nevertheless! Woohoo! =D Okie then, before I end, I'll serve you supper first. Teehee*

John 15:13-17 ~ "13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. 15 No longer to I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another."

Actually Zlwin quoted this verse before we ended. Haha. So till then, hide God's Word in you heart and stand firm in your faith above all! Without heeding God's Word, whatever you do would be in vain, or rather, pointless. =)

God is great!
I'm goin' to sleep. Goody Night, my ''most treasured'' friends!
Janielle Beh

No comments:

The Visitors