Thursday, March 22, 2007



Hullo, strange and peculiar people! =P

I'm sucking dark chocolate in my mouth now. =) Rum & raisins! Mmm.. xD Oh yes, that reminds me, I'm getting fat. "Fat?!" You might say. I know, you're fatter right? =P Haha, yes, I love eating now. I LOVE EATING! Well, not just anything.. Good and delightful-to-the-heart food ofcourse. By the way, I HATE rice! Why do Malaysians eat so much rice anyway?! Its simply outrageous! If I'm correct, you eat rice everyday right? =) HAHAHA.


Okie then, lets get on to the real post now. I have a fair bit of Scripture verses for you today. Have you ever wondered why humans do stupid things most of the time? (Aha!) Well, its because we stay away from the most important thing in the world! Once again, its God's Word. =D Haha, yes, we should treasure God's commandments for us! Well, I have to say that I fail to treasure it too. Its terribly hard. But perfectly possible! (Ha!) But then again, we are very strange folk, we tend to take the nearest and closest things to us for granted. Sometimes its our family, or our friends, or our school books (hahahaha), or very likely... GOD.

Deuteronomy 30:11 says: "For this commandment which I command you today is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off."

Ahah! Indeed, the Scripture states that the commandments God has prepared for us are not too far from us, neither is it too mysterious for us to understand.

Isaiah 45:3 says: "I will give you treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by name, am the Lord God of Israel."

If you would ask God for it, He will surely reveal to you the "hidden riches in secret places". How precious is that! Hidden riches! =) Well, I've gone straight to the point already. And the Scriptures affirm all that I've said in:

Deuteronomy 30:14 ~ But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.

Yes! Its so very near that you take it for granted! Now that you are reminded, you'd better "go for it". Or not, then, you are in a very bad state. Perils await you, and you do not even know! (Aha!) So take care my friend, and we shall meet soon. x) Haha, I've read too much of LOTR. If you've read it.. =)

So till then, be happy, and stay merry! *Teehee*
Proverbs 2:6-7
Janielle Beh

No comments:

The Visitors