Monday, April 16, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE! =)

I have a very important announcement to make! *ATTENTION!*

You know what? I'm so tremendously sad that I won't be blogging anymore... (OH MY!! No no, sorry for giving you a shock. But I haven't finished my sentence la.)

... for the next 3 weeks!!!

Yes! I'm sorry to say I'll be vanishing straightaway after you read this sad post, off to somewhere FAR... (Aiks!) But not to worry, my dear friend. I PROMISE I WILL COME BACK. =)

And when I do come back, (which will probably be on the 28th of this splendid month) I shall give you a full account of my "voyage" to this far away land. (Hahaha. I'm chuckling now.)

So till then, I dearly hope to meet you when I get back. But meanwhile, I'm feeling awfully miserable that I'll be missing quite alot in youth church. Gah! Oh well... I'll miss you all! Whuhuhuhu... ='(

Wish me Bon Voyage to "far-away land" yeah. xD Good-bye & Farewell, my dear friends! *sheds crocodile tears* Hahahaha.



Before I disappear, I'd like to say cheers to several people. =) Teehee*

Cheers to my most beloved parents, who are bringing me along on this "voyage"!



Cheers to my so-called "cute", but awfully annoying sisters! They are unfortunately coming along, too.

Cheers to all my wonderful friends from youth church!!

Cheers to my good ol' partners!! =)

And most of all, cheers to my Father in Heaven!! Wink*
Look up to Jesus! The author and perfector of my faith! =D Hebrews 12:2


Proverbs 4:18 ~ "But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day."


OH YES!! Cheers to YOU too! God Bless ya' loads! =D
Janielle Beh


TAKE NOTE: I'm not kiddin' ok. I'm really going! I'm going! I'm going! I'm going...!! *cry fades*

No comments:

The Visitors