Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hello hello hello!! =D

I am NOT in a nice mood now. Haha, but don't worry. I won't fling any curses at you or anything. Hahaha. =P (You must be thinking I'm not in a bad mood. I'm laughing!) Hahaha.

Yesterday I was grounded that's why I didn't manage to put up a post for yesterday. Haha. =) I'm rather blank now. Oh yes, today's a Saturday!! Well, in half an hour's time I'd be leaving for Klang already. There's YE!! Woohoo! And I'm glad Shirlynn and Yoke Pei's coming! Haha. There's gonna' be a Easter Rally by GCC, too. But I'm not joining this time lo. Well well well.

Then later at night, I'll be going to join the PJ Uth for the Easter program in Uth House. What program?

"TAK NAK BUNNY"

(Eh?) Haha, if you're smart enough, then you'll get it. =) Well, all the more, whoever you are reading this, I hope to see you TODAY! Woohoo, its a Saturday! xD

Before I go, I shall present you some very glorious pictures I took again. Well, unfortunately, I don't take vain pictures of myself. So its not glorious pictures of myself. =P (I know you all very vain wan la.. xD)

You must be thinking where I took all these beautiful shots. Well, I took it in the balcony ofcourse! And yesterday in the evening, before sunset, I felt so good outside that I just lay on my back in the balcony and stared at the sky above me! Haha. Really, we always take the sky for granted! I'm really regretful that I haven't just lay back and stared at the sky all this while. Its a funny thing to do isn't it? 14 years of my life, and this is the first of secondth time I'm doing this! =)


SUNSET!!! Nice leh.. =)
Guess wot's this?? Haha, I spotted it.
SKYYYY!!! I'm getting more interested in sky pictures now. Ahahaha..

Okie then people!! Have a great weekend!! Tomorrow's Easter!! Well, Easter's not about bunnies and eggs by the way... That's why tonight I'm going for the "Tak Nak Bunny" campaign. xD Nolah not campaign. =P God bless ya lots, dude!!

Janielle Beh




No comments:

The Visitors