Thursday, April 5, 2007


Heya people! =)

You know what? I've been thinking for quite a long while already. "Thinking? About what?" You might say. Well, thinking about what to write! And as I'm typing this rather hopeless sentence, I am still not sure about what I should write. Eheh. *Smiles sheepishly*

Hmm... I'm currently digging my brains for something good to write about. But don't get me wrong, you must be thinking I really am desperate to write about something, that I have the sense to start digging my brains. Well, not literally. I trust you're smart enough to think cleverly though. xD Bla bla bla. I can't believe myself! I still can't find something to write about! Argh. I'm quite a failure today.

Aha! HOORAY!! Yes, hooray! I've finally come across something GOOD. =D

Proverbs 12:2 ~ Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is STUPID.

Ooooh, I love this verse! Haha, I sense you're getting tired of Scripture verses. If you're not, then that's great! But if you are, then you are quite doomed. xD Seriously, because I'll continue to write and post Scriptures as long as this blog lives. =) And the plus point is, its very good for you.

Ok, back to the verse! Its such a fine verse isn't it? I have to say, I am stupid. I guess we all are. I have to admit, I kind of dislike correction. We all do. We all like to think we're CORRECT. But too bad, God's Word says we should heed correction and love instruction. Well that doesn't mean if someone asks us to jump off a cliff, we jump off a cliff! No no, read the next part. It says: KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge is being wise and prudent. A person who is knowledgeable does not just listen to anyone's instruction.

Proverbs 1:7 ~ The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdon and instruction.

There you go! God's Word tells us that we should seek guidance and wisdom from God. But why God? My goodness, you must be quite silly! WHY?! Because God is the founder of wisdom! He created the entire universe, and all our teeny weeny bit of wisdom is from God. Even so, our so-called wisdom, compared to God's wisdom, is nothing but mere foolishness.


1 Corinthians 3:19 ~ For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.

Aha! Well, I do agree, we're still stupid. But if we put our FULL trust in God to help us, He'll surely grant us the wisdom to do what He wills! HOORAY! =D

Janielle Beh =)

No comments:

The Visitors