Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Howdy my friends! =D

I've just taken a few very splendid pictures with my dad's camera! Haha, I had free time, that's why. (that means I had nothing better to do) =P And quite unusually, my dad left his camera where I could find it. Normally, its pretty hard to find it "lying around the house". He might probably "lecture" me if he finds out I used his camera without permission. Well, not that he's strict. The thing is, I am careless.. But then again, he might not. Ah well, my dad's a cool guy if you didn't know. xD


The Sky and the Clouds and its magnificence!!! Oh you should have seen it REAL. How glorious... xD
BLUE SKIES!! You know, its quite rare nowadays...


This is simply artful! I should have smiled, but the sun was hot. x)
Proverbs 4:18 ~ The path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.

Looking up to the heavens... =) God sees from above, too.

I swirled the clouds... =D No, God created it.

Gosh this is nice if you see it right before you. Look at the sun's rays!

Proverbs 4:18 ~ The path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
God is great!!
Have a good day mate! =D
Janielle Beh





No comments:

The Visitors