Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Expect the Unexpected!

Whoopee doo! I’ll be going for this GRC Rally. Here’s the flyer. All the details are in it. Make sure you try to come. It’s a rally organized by the Grace Resource Center homeschoolers. And it’s a combine rally including PJ, USJ, and Klang.



A few days ago I was chatting with Naeden and he asked me whether I’d be going for the rally. I said I wasn’t sure whether I could go or not. Then guess what he said?

“Come la… If you come, sure a lot of people will come wan.”

Ahahaha. I was laughing my head off. Eh, but quite true also right? Hahaha, kidding. xD But still… OK anyway, just make sure you don’t come because of me. =P Well, the reason I really want to go is because it’ll be a good chance for me to meet up with my old home school friends again. =D AND, I’ll sure be bringing my camera this time. So once again, BE THERE, or BE SQUARE!

- I’m having a beautiful day -

No comments:

The Visitors