Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ladida. I’m in a “sing-song” mood. (Whatever that means…) I’m actually at my aunt’s house now. And guess what? I just ate CHEESECAKE!! Ohmygosh, u wouldn’t believe it. I LOVED IT!!! (You must be wondering why it’s so unbelievable…) Well, cause I’ve never really fancied cheesecake before. It’s always been chocolate cake or those rich chocolatey chocolate brownies. But the cheesecake was heavenly I tell you. It even beats Secret Recipe, and now, I’ve got the recipe in my hands. Whoopee doo, I can make my own cheesecake, soon! =D

AND, in case you forgot, today is THE DAY!!!

Yeah, I think you totally forgot. (No, it’s not my birthday, you doink. Seriously, cause’ Alvan Cheong actually smsed me and wished me a “Happy BELATED Birthday”, and I was like, WHAT? You’ve got it wrong, dude. Ahahaha.) I shall talk about my birthday some other time…

OK, so, if you still didn’t remember… Today’s actually the day Cmdr Deanna and her family left. Boohoohoo. I called them earlier. And now I wonder what Denissa is doing in the airplane…

Eating a chocolate bar? Drinking juice? Snoring? Talking? Crying? Laughing? Reading? Camwhoring? Squirming in her seat? Looking out the window over the endless clouds? What else?

I really don’t know…

No comments:

The Visitors