Monday, October 8, 2007

The Punch Line

I feel like punching the wall.

YARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

I was just about to post the pictures I took yesterday in Kwang Hua and in the Selangor #1 Anniversary, when…

(I feel like punching the wall already)

When… the computer blew up and left me choking and gasping for breath.

Funny? Not funny right? That’s why I feel like punching the wall. Fortunately, I’m not as stupid as that. Ya ya, so you won’t get to see the pictures, unfortunately. Wait for me to “recover” first, and then maybe I’ll consider posting the whole blasted load of pictures all over again.

After all that, I didn’t manage to accomplish what I intended to do in the first place. I’m not angry that the blasted computer blasted itself, but I’m just howling in annoyance cause I wasted my TIME - precious TIME.

Ephesians 5:15-16 says, “See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”

But putting aside the rashness of this post, I do still thank God that I didn’t scream and yell like an idiot just because something blew up. I did that the last time, though. But it’ll make it all the more worser. Hmm, you know what? I think I just got an inspiration to write something for my next post. =D

After all that, I think the real punch line is:

I don’t think I feel like punching the wall after all.

No comments:

The Visitors