Friday, October 26, 2007

Aim For Perfection

Can you believe it? I was actually trying to AIM when I actually couldn't even SEE my target. Yeah, you can figure out why, if you didn't know.

An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding.

It concerns us to know the purposes we seek in life, for then, like archers aiming at a definite mark, we shall be more likely to attain what we want.” - Aristotle

2 Corinthians 13:11 (Paul addressing the brethren), "Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you."

2 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goldfish said...

I love your pictures! SO creative. Love your scripture verse, seems like I've heard it somewhere before... :D Yeah, you can link my pictures. I'll be sure to check your blog often.

Megan

Just of out curiosity, how did you find my blog?

The Visitors